do something special

do something special

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Missy's blog

Hello from the Queen of hide-and-seek. My name is Missy and I have been here quite a while now.


It's a little sad to be overlooked so often and it's not like I'm too small to notice and I don't play hide and seek in my kennel. I sit there and watch everyone walk by. Some nice people stop to say hello but they don't think I'm the dog for them because I'm too big.

I may be big but that just means I give bigger hugs and have more love to give, I just need someone to share it with.

I'm lots of fun to be with and love my walks down by the river. You wouldn't think it to look at me but I'm quite the water baby. I always come back from my weekend walks with Uncle Richard rather soggy and a little muddy but it's much fun that I just can't resist having a paddle especially in this weather, very refreshing! Uncle Richard makes sure to give me a wash down so my Aunties don't get cross with him! It's like having my own personal groomer.

The compound where we play out is looking like a jungle at the minute and it is the best place to play hide and seek! I overheard Auntie Laura saying she can always see me but pretends not to...I think she pretends that she is pretending because I'm better at the game than she is hehe! I have found the perfect spot to hide and I can peek out to check if I've been spotted but I can't tell you...you might spill my secret to my Aunties and that would be no fun! Eventually I pretend to have given up so Auntie Laura doesn't feel bad about not finding me :D

I'm pretty good with other dogs too and could live with others though I would prefer a larger dog to live with as I'd be worried I might squash a little one.
I'm rather strong too but am learning to walk sensibly on a halti harness and with a little more training, I'll be walking by your side. Until I see the river at least! You can feel free to stay next to me but you may get a little wet hehe!

Please pick me, you won't regret it
Missy x

Auntie Laura S - "Missy is such a lovely girl and it is a real shame that people let her size put them off. We just cannot understand why not a single person has stopped to ask about her. She can live with dogs, is houstrained and is a quick learner when it comes to walking. She just needs someone to take a chance and put in a little effort. There must be someone out there with a big Missy shaped hole in their life. Please share and help find that person"

No comments:

Post a Comment