do something special

do something special

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Vixen's Blog

Hi there, my name is Vixen.


I am 18 months old and I have lived here all my life, I did have a little trip over to another centre for 6 months just in case my new family lived there but they didn't so here I am back in York hoping it's second time lucky.

I grew up here with my brothers and sisters but they have all found their forever homes with families who love them. I know I am loved here by my aunties and uncles but it's not the same and I do feel sad from time to time that no one thinks I am good enough to join their family.

The world is a very scary world when you have lived your entire life in the shelter of an animal home so I'm rather nervous of the things in a real home like the talking box that you humans watch and the machine that makes your clothes go round and come out without any dog hairs on but I know that if you are there to guide me, I will get used to the spinning machine and the talking box.

I went on a 3 hour walk the other day with a dog walker, Ray. I like him very much, he always has lots of treats for me and tells me how well I'm doing. I overheard him tell my Aunties that I'm very well behaved when I was out. I know my aunties say I will benefit from extra training once in a home as I'm still a big puppy at heart.

I like other dogs too so I could possibly live with one if they like me. I don't mind cats either but they would need to be rather confident so that they don't get scared of me. As I am still very nervous and still learning, my family here think it would be best to live in a home with children over the age of 16.

Can you find a place in your heart for a big puppy who is just looking to have a place to call home for the very first time in my life? You won't regret it, I will pay you back with love and kisses forever and a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment