do something special

do something special

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Moodles's blog

 
 
Pretty handsome isn't he? Yeah well that's me and I'm the most handsome chap on the cattery. At least that's what Auntie Mandy tells me. I'm inclined to agree with her.
 
With all these youngsters on the block, someone has got to keep an eye on them so I've taken it upon myself to be their uncle and keep them in line. I sit and watch them play, they sometimes try and bat me through the gate but I'm very tolerant with them and don't tell them off. I'm not so keen on adult cats, I don't see eye to eye with the chap on the end so Auntie Geraldine sometimes has to tell us both off for arguing. Not a fan of being told off because that usually means I have to go back inside and I much prefer to be outside. I love to sunbathe...

...and play games! Normally it involves winding up my Aunties by not going back inside and run back and forth up the corridor whilst they try to catch me. I probably shouldn't do it and Auntie Geraldine calls me a naughty teenager but it's just too much fun and I really don't want to be cooped up in my run when I can be free.

 
I'm a very intelligent fella, even if I do say so myself. I'm clicker trained so if my Aunties REALLY don't want to play games, they can use their clicker and I'll go straight into my run. I'm very good at it and since I get food afterwards, it seems pretty silly to ignore it.
 
I can be a bit grumbly but what do you expect from a naughty teenager, it's part of my charm! I will need an experienced owner and it would be great if they had a garden that I could sunbathe in. I'd prefer a quiet area as I'm not used to traffic. And finally, if you have an infinite supply of Dreamies, you'll have me trained in no time.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment