do something special

do something special

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Billy's blog


Good day human minions! So glad to see you bowing to me by being here. I have a plan and you, my delicious pawns will help me achieve world domination *evil laugh*


...So how did I do? I personally think I should be the next Bond villain but my aunties and uncles here think I am wayyy to chilled for that and my evil camera pose doesn't fool them.

Ah maybe I'm not really cut out for the movie lifestyle. After all I do love my bed and lounging around in the sunshine so getting up early every day does seem awfully draining.

I would love a pampered life though. My auntie Geraldine tells me I need to be a housecat which I'm guessing means someone is going to buy me one - I hope it has lots of sunny spots for laze away the days in.
 
This will be me some day!

I have also been told that I have something called Diabetes which means I need a little extra care. Personally, it's working out great for me so far. The humans always come and see me first in a morning. Sure they drag me out of my comfy bed and jab me with something called Insulin but I'm ever so good about it. I have to have my own special diet too which is ALL mine, none of the others can have it. I have some kitten food mixed in too as I'm a tad underweight but with all this excellent food and extra love, I'll be chunking up like those Toms in no time.

Now, whilst I love these people we here on the cattery call Aunts and Uncs, I have heard of some mythical creatures called mums and dads. Apparently everyone has one or so the legend says. I've not seen mine yet but I do hope they come along soon and they haven't got lost on their way to York.

I best be going, I think my bowl just got some fresh food and it won't eat itself. So good day to you human minions, if you see any mythical mums or dads looking for a suave, sophisticated grey cat then you know where I am.

Billy

P.S If anyone needs an evil villain cat, call my agent!

No comments:

Post a Comment