do something special

do something special

Friday 30 May 2014

Bliss's blog

Hellooo my name is Bliss, nice to meet you!


I'm only a youngster so I have lots of energy to burn. I LOVE long walks by the river. Though my Auntie kept stopping me to take pictures to the other day.


She said I need to show off how beautiful I am...


 I get to meet so many new friends down there...


...there's this lovely pooch above, a chocolate lab, a boxer, some staffies... the list goes on and on! I just love all the pooches I meet. It's so much fun to play and roll around in the grass showing them my belly. Much better than being in my kennel. I don't like it in there, it's kind of lonely.

Since I'm not very happy in my kennel, I get to spend lots of time in reception. I greet everyone with a bounce and a smile, even a kiss if I can reach.

It's lots of fun being with the humans, you're never lonely with a human around. I wonder if I could have my very own human? We could play together, go for lots of walks and make new friends. Curl up on an evening and enjoy the simple things in life.
I'm told I can live with children over the age of 8 which would be so much fun. I could tire them out for you.

My Aunties say I'm the perfect package so why not come and meet me? I'm usually in reception and I'll even give you a smooch x

Auntie Laura:- Bliss isn't very happy in kennels and there are only so many hours in the day where she can be our wonderful receptionist. We are desperate to find this gorgeous girl a loving home where she can play til her hearts content and learn what it truely means to be a family with a home to call her own. If you think Bliss could be the one to complete your family, come and see us. You may just fall in love, we already have!


 

1 comment:

  1. She is gorgeous. ..I've got a little boy who's 2 so Im unable to offer her a home. Hope she finds one soon.

    ReplyDelete