do something special

do something special

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Sidney's blog

Umm...Hi...I'm Sidney...

...I'm rather shy. I tried to get Auntie Laura to write my blog for me but she told me I should do it myself as I need to face my fears....

It's a little scary out here but I'm getting braver.


You can't see from my picture but I had to have a drastic haircut when I came here. I was all matted and it wasn't comfortable at all. Didn't help with my confidence being almost bald but my Aunties tell me I'll be a very handsome boy when it all grows back since I'm already a handsome lad...I don't know about that...

I used to hide all day in my igloo or voyager but I've discovered that the shelf in my back run is safe and I can see the birds from there. And you can see me through the window if I sit there. My Aunties say I should sit there more often so people can see how handsome I am.

There are some lovely ladies too who come and sit with me in the afternoons. They aren't so scary now I know them. It's quite pleasant to spend time with the humans I know.

...I think I should like my own home now I'm getting braver. It's a scary world but if you have a garden I could sit and potter about in, I should think I would be quite happy.

Please don't be offended if at first I run away from you, new people still scare me a little but if you are patient, I would like to get to know you and be your forever cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment