do something special

do something special

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Travis's blog

The name's Travvy! Nice to meet you. Just so you know, I can be a little wary of new folk until I know you are cool then we can be good friends. I give great hugs!


 
Now you may have heard of me - I'm pretty famous around here. I've had my very own photo shoot with Auntie Laura so I could be in a dog magazine and hopefully get myself a family. I was in the York Press too with Auntie Niki and Fran so that makes me a celebrity, right?



Check out my video too...



I try not to get too excited about it all, don't want to annoy grandma Lottie next door. She already thinks I'm spoilt. I bet she's already told you about my awesome toy mountain. My Aunties and Uncles pile them up in the corner every morning and evening, just so I can pick my favourites out all day long. I have ALOT of favourites too so the mountain doesn't last long.

If you have a garden, can I come and play in it? I love to blast around to burn off all my energy. It's so much fun to bound about, I even do it on the lead sometimes. It's kind of like my party trick, all four paws off the floor at once. I should be in the book of records!


As I'm a little bouncy, I'd like an older family as I'd hate to knock over any little ones when I'm playing in your garden.

I love to get out of the kennels and go for walks with some of my four legged friends and my two legged friends too of course.

This is me and my friend Dasher having fun in the park...
 



 Fancy giving me a place to chill out and relax? Somewhere to store my toy mountain? If so, why not come down and see me. Don't be worried if I bark when I'm in my kennel, I get a tad scared but if you let the lovely ladies at reception know you want to meet me, I'll be jumping for joy all the way to see you!


No comments:

Post a Comment