do something special

do something special

Friday 9 May 2014

Skye's blog

Princess here; but you can call me Skye. You may have heard of me, I'm royalty here on reception at the animal home.

Helping out in reception
I was in reception supervising the other day, making sure Auntie Kim and Marie were getting on with their work. I also supervised the new adoption posters being made. They look wonderful, not that my royal paws had anything to do with it.

Despite my royal status, I'm very down to earth and love the simple pleasures in life. You'll often find me in my kennel with my favourite toy. It changes from day to day, when I'm having a brainy day, it's my giant pencil toy...I just need some paper and I'll be all set to write down my philosophies of life. I'm quite the smart cookie you know. I love to learn and it would be lovely to have a family who could help me learn lots of new things.


The sunshine is my friend too, I love a good frolic in the compound. When noone is looking, I shimmy around on my belly in the grass. It's not very lady-like but you only live once!



Now more often than not, I like to forget my royal status and just be a normal happy pooch. I got a taste of the family life a few weeks ago when Andy, one of my lovely walkers, took me home for the night. It was amazing! It was peaceful and I didn't have to share anything, I could go out in the garden whenever I wanted or needed to.

I think I would love to have my own house and grounds. I'm not talking royalty size like Windsor castle but somewhere with enough space for my own little bed and a garden where I can mooch about and lounge around in the sunshine.

Giving kisses and cuddles is my favourite activity. I could while away the days just giving cuddles to the humans I love. When I see such people my bum wiggles. My aunties call me a little wiggle bum. So if you see me and I've got my little wiggle on when I see you, you've made me a happy girly.

I do prefer the company of the humans so would like to be the only animal in the household. I have so much love to give that you would never need any other pet anyway.

So please think about giving me a little spot in your palace and you can be my King or Queen and I'll be one very happy Princess.

Ooo before I forget, I'll be with my Aunties Lydia and Rachael tomorrow at the York Guildhall from 9:30am til 1pm so why not come down and see me. You may be the perfect match for me and put a big smile on my face.

Lots of love and wiggle bums, Princess Skye x

 P.S I even have my own video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OEX6ESqJS-M



 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your morning out Skye hope that special someone sees you & falls in love x

    ReplyDelete