do something special

do something special

Saturday 10 May 2014

Robert and Eddie's blog

Hi there,

I'm Robert
and I'm Eddie
 
 
We are brothers though you wouldn't think it to look at us. The handsome one is me, Eddie but I don't like to brag about it as I'm not a very confident chap. Robert is the more confident one so I prefer to let him to check things out before I have a nosey.
 
We are both very playful though. You know how you humans have a game called dizzy dollies? Well we play a little thing we like to call dizzy aunties. You run back and forth up the corridor as fast as you can and let Auntie Geraldine and Auntie Laura watch you until they are dizzy hehe! We are trying to let our neighbours know about the game. It's slow going but we are getting there, I saw Robbie trying it out just this morning.
 
During the afternoon, we like to cuddle up together in our bed and catch up on our beauty sleep after all that dashing around. Until food comes at least!
 
We love our food but then who wouldn't? We always get the good stuff and it comes every morning and evening by personal waiter service.

 
Once we've had our yummy food, we head outside to watch the birds. We have this huge scratching palace that some lovely person donated for us. It has some little tunnel for us to spy through, I mean what youngster wouldn't want a fortress to play around on and spy on the humans from?

 
 
It's getting rather late and our beds are calling. It's been a long day of playing in the fortress, playing dizzy aunties and hiding from storm monster that decided to throw lots of water down on the animal home today.
 
Don't forget to come and see us, Robert will check you out first then I'll come say hi.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment